How common is the 3×5 index card holder? I wanted to find out.
|Card Size||Holder Type||Count of Products||Average of Price||Average of Ratings||Average of Stars|
I went on Amazon and looked into 3×5 index card holders, 4×6 index card holders, and 5×8 index card holders to get a sense for which size seemed to be the most popular.
From 92 index card holder products, 3×5-inch index card boxes were the most common type of product. This is a generic example of what one looks like:
Not far behind that, 3×5 index card cases were the second most-frequent 3×5 index card holder on Amazon. Here’s a few examples of what those look like:
Boxes and carrying cases fill the need of carrying and storing between 100 – 300 index cards.
Most people know about index card boxes and carrying cases, but not about other index card holder options… like our product.
The ProSimpli 3″ x 5″ Index Card Holder Sleeve
Our product serves a different need – the need to quickly see and access the information on your index cards!
When you make your notes VISIBLE, you eliminate:
- manually sorting or shuffling index cards by hand
What do you gain?
- the ability to quickly lookup information
- real-time, hands free (no sorting or shuffling)
- an organized index card system
- a visual way to display your information (not sitting in a box)
- knowledge written in your own words
3×5 Index Card Holder Sleeve Uses
There are a ton of practical reasons why you’d choose a wall-hanging index card holder instead of an index card carrying case or box.
- Students – from toddler to college student, our plastic index card holders are helping students learn faster
- Teachers – in the classroom, teachers use our product as a teaching aid, as well as on their bulletin boards for better organization
- Business Professionals – in the office, workers are hanging our index card holder in their office, in their cubicle, and in meeting rooms
- Parents – at home, parents homeschool or prep for kindergarten. They also use our product for goal achievement, working out, recipe cards, meal planning, chore charts, and much more
Why Visualization Is So Important For Learning
You’ve probably heard the saying:
Out of sight, out of mind.
If you believe this, does it make sense to hide your flash cards or notes when you are actively trying to learn something new?
A better way to studying would be:
make your notes visible!
The simple act of keeping your notes in a visible area that you can see at any time throughout the day will help you learn faster.
Why do people use sticky notes or vision boards?
They want to be reminded of information that matters to them. That’s what our 3×5 index card holder sleeves do! They hang on the wall with just two push pins and hold anywhere from 5 – 20 index cards per sleeve.
You can fit a TON of information on them and have the ability to access it anytime with a simple glance.
What do you like about 3×5 index card holder boxes or cases? Which one are you going to buy or thinking about buying?
What do you think of our index card sleeve?
Leave us a quick comment below right now and let us know!