The 10-pocket index card sleeve can hold up to 10 (ten) 3″ x 5″ index cards. It has five rows and two columns. At the top of the sleeve, there are two clear plastic grommets with holes for hanging on a wall with two push pins.
The 10-card index card holder is a good choice in spaces like office cubicles where space is limited. It’s also a good choice when you want to add it side-by-side one of our other sleeves (ex: our 20-card size).
- 5-card Index Card Holder Sleeve
- 12-card Index Card Holder Sleeve
- 16-card Index Card Holder Sleeve
- 20-card Index Card Holder Sleeve
- business office environments
- private offices
- meeting rooms
- break rooms
- mail rooms
- meal prep
- healthy eating planning
- recipe card holder
- lunch and dinner options
- Jeopardy game board
- classroom bulletin boards
- early childhood education
- seating charts
- classroom job assignments
- sight words
- sounds of letters (ex: digrams)
- learning the alphabet
- simple math
- shapes recognition
- color identification
- daily classroom schedule
- studying / notes
- displaying notes of any kind
- elementary school notes
- middle school notes
- high school notes
- college-level notes
- self-learning notes
- displaying inspirational sayings / quotes
- vision board / dream board
- DIY wall art
- photo holder
- programming / coding
- project management
- kanban board / scrum / workflow
- storyboarding scenes
- workout planner / meal prep
Our 3″x5″ index card sleeves were developed out of a need to have quick, visible access to information with a quick glance. We tried the stacks of notecards method and it was a pain to manually shuffle through a physical stack to find the ONE card you needed.
So, we invented the index card sleeve.
We soon realized that our product not only helps display index cards easily, but it provides several additional benefits we didn’t initially plan for or expect.
- Active learning – note-taking requires action… as opposed to sitting and listening passively. By adopting the idea that you will display your notes, you are then forced to write them. In order to write them, you need to learn what to say. To learn what to say, you need to learn the concepts. This approach helps you learn faster.
- Quick answers – past information is instantly visible and present at a glance.
- Fewer barriers – no manual shuffling through stacks of index cards, or opening a browser to search for an answer you’ve maybe searched for 10 times before.
- Visibility benefits – the simple act of seeing and visualizing information that’s important to you (goals, tasks, images of family) acts as a reminder to keep what’s important top-of-mind. When information is out-of-sight, it is out-of-mind.
- Aesthetic appearance – ProSimpli sleeves look great with a clean, professional look.
Find the ProSimpli 10-Card 3×5 Index Card Holder Sleeve at Amazon!