I just signed up for Quizlet.com. Any website that’s on a mission to help people learn better, faster, more efficiently – I fully support and endorse.
The thing that caught my eye was their bulk import feature.
I KNOW people are going to see our ProSimpli Index Card Organizer and think “It would be a lot of work to create the cards myself.” For situations like note-taking, I believe taking the notes yourself is an essential part of the learning process, so I wouldn’t recommend printing them out but sometimes doing something is better than not at all.
There are a lot of valid reasons why you would want to print on 3×5 index cards as opposed to writing them out by hand:
- Time – to write twenty cards might seem too overwhelming and prevent someone from getting started
- Professional look – maybe you need a more professional look to your cards instead of hand-written
- Images – you can add images to notecards that might enhance the look and overall quality
- Need – you might not need to memorize the card information but simply want it as a reference (ex: recipes)
- Vision – you might not have a clear idea of what to put on the index cards but you know you want an end-result
Since I anticipate a lot of people will want to know how to print on 3×5 index cards, I wanted to check out Quizlet.com to see if it provides an easy way for people. The way I see it, there are several ways to print on 3×5 index cards.
Ways to print 3×5 index cards:
- Use your home printer and Microsoft Word
- Convert your physical notecards in a document format and take to a print shop to print
Both approaches require the data (your notes, recipes, images, etc.) to be structured in some way.
If you have a great process for printing out 3×5 index cards, leave a comment below and share with us!