Discover Your Love for Organizing
Whether you already love organizing, or haven’t found your inner-organization freak yet, you have to try our 2-inch x 3.5-inch adhesive pockets. No more writing directly on bins or wondering what’s inside solid-colored bins. Use them regularly to hold custom labels on just about everything (see below). When contents changes, just slip in a new tag. There is no end to the number of projects they can help you with at the office, school, or home. Perfect for DIY projects, folders, binders, business cards, and so much more.
What’s in the Box
ProSimpli 2″ x 3.5″ clear adhesive business card pocket sleeves arrive to you in a nice, easy-to-store box. When you open the box, you will find two individually wrapped packs of 25 clear adhesive pockets for a total of 50 per box.
Easy to Use
To use, simply peel the adhesive pocket off from the white backing paper and place wherever you want. Our 2″ x 3.5″ adhesive pockets were specifically designed to hold 2″ x 3.5″ standard business cards, but because of their small size, they have many other possibilities and uses for labeling and organizing (see below!).
Primary Product Specs
- overall dimensions: 2 3/8″ x 3 13/16″
- pocket dimensions: 2 1/8″ x 3 5/8″
- material: PVC
- packaging: box
- primary use: business cards or labels
Need Some Labeling Inspiration and Ideas?
- planners, journals, notebooks, sketchbooks, binders
- magazines, catalogs, brochures, bags, clipboards
- business cards
- photos, photo books, scrapbooking, craft boxes, stationary, paintings
- name tags, student desks, desk name tags, tubs for center time, classroom library bins
- pantry containers, food storage containers, expiration dates on food storage bins
- notes, reminders, storing small sheets of paper, scriptures, inspirational quotes
- files, file folders, file boxes, pocket folders, envelopes, plastic folders, conference folders, general office files
- toy containers
- plastic containers, plastic bins, plastic totes, plastic tubs, plastic totes, banker boxes
- moving boxes, cardboard boxes, storage boxes, book boxes
- drawers, shelves, cupboards
- cubbies, lockers
- project proposals, client folders, presentation binders
- credit cards, ID cards, membership cards
- price tags
- equipment, machinery, tool drawers, sheds, shops, warehouse shelving, inventory tags
- car windows
- shoe boxes
- mason Jars
- protective cases
- Teachers and Educators in classrooms, daycare centers and childcare centers
- Mail Carriers for labeling mailboxes
- Contractors for placing on client project proposals
- Real Estate Agents for placing their business cards onto promotional folders
- Professional Organizers for … everything
- Crafting Enthusiasts with sewing / craft rooms
- The Rest of Us that want to add a bit more organization to our lives.